What does it mean to be Best for the World?
At Jakarta International School, we prepare students from across the globe to be best in what they aspire for and at the same time, be best for the world they live in.
- A Community of Care that values respect and inclusivity
- Engaging with Indonesia through collaborative teacher-training programs and the JIS Bhinneka Tunggal Ika student scholarship
- Creating change alongside service organizations
- Serving as environmental custodians for a sustainable future
- Promoting wellness for physical, emotional and creative growth
- Working with and for the community as partners in service learning
passionate, inquisitive and creative – learning in Indonesia to be best for the world.
perseverance, integrity, responsibility, respect, compassion, balance and fun.
inspire joyful, rigorous learning and foster wellness as a pioneering, inclusive and collaborative community.
by reflecting and relating, by being resourceful and resilient.